ICED PROTEIN COFFEE (V)
Less of a recipe, more of an idea. This is so customisable:
- different milks: dairy, oat, almond, soya, chocolate, hazelnut..
- different protein powders: whey, soya, pea, chocolate, caramel, vanilla.. just don’t use fruits, use your common sense!
- Added extras: syrups, stevia, flavourings..
- coffees: espresso, decaf, instant, mocha pot, cafetiere..
Great way of getting a boost of caffeine and protein in at the same time.
I have had this nearly every day for several years, regardless of the weather.
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!
ICED PROTEIN COFFEE
- 100 ml non-dairy milk oat is my preference
- 1 double espresso or short strong coffee
- 25-30 g protein powder vegan or whey
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Make your coffee
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blitz