BERRY PROTEIN BALLS (VG)
This one is a request from someone I used to make meals for. Having a snack to bump up macros is a winner! 7g of protein per ball and only 111 calories.
These can be adapted to what you have in the cupboard. Try different sorts of nuts, seeds, berries, milks and protein flavours.
As they are made with perishable ingredients they are best eaten within a few days and stored in the fridge. Store in the freezer to keep even longer of course.
BERRY PROTEIN BALLS (V)
- Food Processor
- 150 g mixed berries can be frozen
- 35 g unflavoured vegan protein I used soy
- 20 g maple syrup or honey if not vegan
- 100 g oats
- 50 ml oat milk
- 15 g walnuts
- 10 g poppyseeds
- Combine ingredients in a food processor
- If you don't have a food processor, use a blender, adding in gradually as you go.
- Roll into balls and set in the fridge for 1/2 an hour at least.